The Trust is looking to recruit a suitable candidate to ensure that all loveLifestyle programmes are implemented in the region so as to meet programme targets and maintain programme quality, in line with National HIV-prevention and Youth Leadership objectives.
The successful applicant would be required to fulfil the following primary functions in a professional manner and with technical excellence:
- groundBREAKER and Mpintshi support
- Recruit, select and induct groundBREAKERS (with Line Managers) in line with National recruitment guidelines
- Develop, implement and manage groundBREAKER and Mpintshi personal development plans
- Guide and assist groundBREAKERS and Mpintshis in the development of workplans (with Line Managers)
- Conduct regular face-to-face and telephonic meetings with groundBREAKERS and Mpintshis.
- Evaluate and give regular feedback on sessions conducted by groundBREAKERS and Mpintshis in school.
- Track groundBREAKER and Mpintshi performance against targets and give regular feedback to them and the Programme Manager.
- Implement annual groundBREAKER and Mpintshi graduation events with appropriate incentives and ceremony.
- Capacity building of groundBREAKERS and Mpintshis
- Working with the Workplace learning coordinator, ensure that all necessary capacity building interventions for groundBREAKERS are implemented
- Participate in the actual training of groundBREAKERS in line with set calendar of training activities
- Programme Implementation & Outreach activities
- Assist groundBREAKERS and Mpintshis to conduct community mapping exercise for their locations and have these visibly displayed in their hubs
- Work with hub teams to implement relevant outreach activities within their communities
- Serve on Local Organising Committees for all loveLife events taking place in allocated area.
- Support special projects and loveLife alumni-driven projects within the region.
- Manage the integration of the loveLife media campaign with programme implementation.
- Providing the national media team with information on stories, communication suggestions, and youth trends from the identified area.
- Marketing, Advocacy and Lobbying-Develop and implement an Outreach & Marketing Strategy in line with the National Strategy;
- Identify all stakeholders within the region (local government, corporates, community based organisations and non-governmental organisations;
- Contribute to the Development and implementation of a local fundraising strategy in support of loveLifestyle programmes;
- Relationship Management- Develop and maintain an database of all relevant stakeholders;
- Ensure effective communication with programme partners and relevant stakeholders
- Provide partnership management reports to the Programmes Manager highlighting all successes and challenges related to programme partnerships
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Research-Ensure all monitoring tools are completed accurately and submitted on time.
- Support groundBREAKERS with their mobile monitoring system submissions.
- Support evaluation and ad hoc research projects implemented by loveLife and its partners
Suitable candidates will need to satisfy the following requirements:
- Relevant tertiary qualification (or equivalent)
- 3 years relevant community development experience
- Project Management
- Strong Community Development Background
- Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Basic Financial Management Skills
- Advanced Computer Literacy – Excel, Word, Outlook, and Powerpoint
- Driver’s License required & Willingness to travel
Total remuneration package: R9 183.00 per month
Please forward a summarised CV (no certificates) via e-mail to: email@example.com to reach loveLife National Offices no later than 7 August 2017.
Please note that:
- The New loveLife Trust reserves the right to amend and/or withdraw adverts at any time without notification.
- If you do not receive any feedback on your application within six weeks from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- PLEASE INDICATE THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR EMAIL