New loveLife Trust is supporting Terraform in conducting a community based project. The project will provide information on HIV prevalence as well as HIV incidence estimates and other challenges that the communities are facing on daily basis particularly which are affecting the young people within the Limpopo identified areas. These challenges may include unemployment, teenage pregnancy, HIV risk, drugs and alcohol abuse and other influence within the community.
The successful applicant will be required to fulfil the following functions with technical excellence
- Overseeing the Terraform projects in Limpopo
- Management, coordination and implementation of project tasks.
- Managing the realization of project outputs and outcomes through activities in line with the project design
- Developing a detailed project plan in liaison with other project staff to monitor and track progress
- Managing project risk and develop preventative measures
- Liaising and successfully managing relations with all project stakeholders involved, e.g. Nurses, Doctors and Department of Correctional Service staff members to ensure their active participation in project activities)
- Liaising with network partners to ensure their effective contribution to the project
- Monitoring the progress of project implementation and make adjustments as necessary to ensure successful completion of the project
- Monitoring all project budgeted expenditures
- Ensuring that all project financial records are up to date
- Facilitating and supervise project activities
- Managing project budget in liaison with the Finance Manager
- Fulfilling any other duties in the implementation of the project
- Performing other duties as assigned by Management
Suitable candidates will need to satisfy the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, disability, project management, financial management, education or similar field.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in coordination, project formulation and implementation with administrative role in academia and/or civil society organizations
- Proven experience in Project Management with multiple team members
- Knowledge and experience in national multi-stakeholder networking and in liaising with governmental departments
- Willingness to travel within South Africa to participate in, organize and monitor project activities
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong planning and organisational skills;
- Good report writing and presentation skills;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office – including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Self-motivated, a self-starter and able to work with limited supervision;
- Able to use own initiative and take ownership of his/her tasks
Total remuneration package: R 20 000 per month
Please forward a summarised CV (no certificates) via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org to reach loveLife National Offices no later than 31 May 2017
Please note that:
The New loveLife Trust reserves the right to amend and/or withdraw adverts at any time without notification.
- If you do not receive any feedback on your application within six weeks from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- PLEASE INDICATE THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR EMAIL