||Make that call when feeling depressed
- To create an awareness about depression.
- To afford young people an opportunity to learn about this condition and seek help on the right channels.
||Born HIV positive
- To educate society about young people who are born HIV positive
- The importance of sharing this crucial information when you are a parent
||Young professionals assist in being philanthropic towards fellow young people
- Young professionals to assist unskilled fellow young people to access opportunities
- Young people must take up the 67 minutes of Mandela Day challenge by disseminating information to their fellow youth
||What an awkward situation? How awkward can this be?
Sexual content is aired on radio or TV sitting with parents
- To encourage parents to talk to their children about sex
- To do away with the labelling of sex as “taboo” in the home
- Young people should be comfortable to confidently ask questions about sex to educate themselves